2011年5月30日星期一

Sneak peek at Christian Louboutin Balota Sandals

 

Sneak peek at Christian Louboutin Balota Sandals

Tags: , , , , , ,
Christian Louboutin Balota Sandals
The more shoes I look at, the more I think I need some rose gold happening south of my ankles, if you catch my meaning. I’ve been a fan of this Louboutins shoes strap construction for quite a while, and the reasons why are very simple. First, the number of crisscrossing leather strips makes foe great support, which means that these shoes are likely to have a more secure fit and feel than your average strappy sandal. If you’re looking for a hot shoe for a night of dancing, this design is the way you want to go.Second, the undulating width of the straps gives the shoe a sexy, curvy feel without creating too many functional complications – the design zips up the back, which makes taking the Christian Louboutins shoes on and off very easy and helps maintain the continuity of the straps.
The Brian Atwood Maniacs had me thoroughly curious, Pierre Hardy’s Fall 2011 collection had me halfway on the bandwagon, and now the Christian Louboutin Balota Sandals have gotten me over the fence – I’m hooked.
At a glance, these shoes look glittery, but they’re really just “glitter finish.” Depending on your personal preferences, that might be a positive or a negative, but I think it’s a nice feature – not only does it prevent the glitter from shedding all over you and everything else in your closet (which, sadly, Louboutin’s lovely, glittery shoes tend to do), but it means that the Christian Louboutin shoes will retain their finish for longer. When you factor in the lovely rose (but not too rose-y) color, I see very few downsides to these shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论