2011年4月20日星期三

Chris Hemsworth on ‘Men’s Health’ May 2011 Cover

Hot and Handsome Chris Hemsworth is gracing the cover page of Men’s Health’ May 2011 issue. Liam Hemsworth’s older brother, Chris Hemsworth is looking super hot and buff on upcoming issue of Men’s Health Magazine, wearing black tee-shirt showing off his strong and chiseled arms.
27-year-old Thor actor continues worldwide promotion of the movie and talks about his role models, acting career and much more inside the magazine.
chris hemsworth mens health may 2011
Check out excerpts from Chris Hemsworth’sMen’s Health interview:
On his role models, including Anthony Hopkins: “Anthony Hopkins. His whole approach to this business, his work ethic and attitude on set was inspiring, however many films down the track he still has that and he still is excited to be there and treats everyone as equals and everything he does, he is an impressive person. I love Paul Giamatti, Johnny Depp, Al Pacino and Matt Damon, ya know, I could go on and on.”
On his brother Liam: “We are both very aware of how difficult the business is and if one of us gets a job we are just happy for them and we are there for each other. We support each other.”
On fearlessly searching caves in Australia as a kid: “We built wooden swords and hammered nails into them, and we checked out the cave. My friends and I were convinced we’d meet some ghosts and devils.”
On why he loves being an actor: “I always loved film, but never thought about it as a career choice. I had a different idea of what I wanted to do professionally every week. You know, I was a lawyer one week, a doctor, a sportsman in some way, and then I found out I can pretend to do all those things in acting.”
Stay connected withChristian Louboutin.com

没有评论:

发表评论