2011年8月2日星期二

Bergdorf Shoe Sale: Manolo, Louboutin, Dior

Jenny 100mm

Jenny 100mm–(Christian Louboutin New Arrivals)

Bergdorf’s sales are always a wonderful opportunity to add something of long-lasting value to your collection.

I believe that jewel embellishments on shoes are something worth betting on.
You will always look pretty in an appealing lavender, which is Bergdorf’s trademark color on all its bags, after all (or a sizzling hot pink, the other color this shoe comes in, though not at Bergdorf), with pretty little jewels tinkling on your foot to draw attention to it.
There are so many shoes on sale, it’s a bit overwhelming looking through them, but I believe you can do it, ShoeBlog readers. After all, there are manolo blahniks, christian louboutins shoes and Diors on sale online!!!
To shop the shoe sale, go christianlouboutini.com

1 条评论:

  1. I purchased these Christian Louboutin boots for my christmas trip to North Dakota. I knew i needed warm boots for the 20 degree weather. But i also wanted fashion with function. I was a little worried when they showed up at my door less then 24 hours before my plane departed. I noticed that the fur in side by my toes bunched up and felt funny. But i didnt have much time and decided to wear them to the airport. By day two the fur had molded around my foot and felt fine. Also i ordered a size 8 Christian Louboutin outlet sale which fit my normal sneaker size 8.5 foot just fine. I really like the shaft height and i can unbotton the top and fold my flare jeans in. I would totally recommend these boots. shoes on saleI got lots of eyes checking them out in the airport.

    回复删除