2011年8月16日星期二

Christian-louboutin-new-light-yellow-pumps

I was in a meeting when a troublemaking friend started texting me pictures of the shoes. I’d walked past one too many times in a Paris window – the perfect pair of christian-louboutin-new-light-yellow-pumps.

So distracting. Resistance was futile. (What I really need are rugged hiking boots for my dream Botswana safari trip in a week or two, but I’m sure the faithful Brasher’s that got me up Kilimanjaro can double up, or so I told myself as I did my sums).
My little sister convinced I bought them for her fairy-tale dressing-up box, and is stilt-wobbling round the kitchen in them when my back’s turned.
I’m telling myself they’re surprisingly practical as I bike to summer birthdays in polka-dots and a straw boater. It turns out glitter is shockingly versatile, even if my boyfriend doesn’t appreciate the trail of fairy dust lightly coating our kitchen.

I won’t take them to Africa, but come September I’ll be wearing them with grey tights and much more sensible skirts.
And in the meantime, I’ll appease my little sister with spray paint and sequins and attack her favourite Converse.

没有评论:

发表评论