2011年8月14日星期日

Demi Lovato in Christian Louboutin Pumps For Elle Magazine September 2011 Issue

Hollywood girl, Demi Lovato is looking extremely gorgeous in the September 2011 issue of Elle Magazine.
18-year-old singer is photographed by Daniel King and styled by Christopher Niquet.
demi lovato elle september 2011
The stunning beauty is posing in chair, wearing a see-through polka-dot dress with Christian Louboutin Black Peep Toe Pumps.
Christian Louboutin Black Peep Toe Pumps-0Christian Louboutin Black Peep Toe Pumps-1Christian Louboutin Black Peep Toe Pumps-2
She is sporting flawless makeup, cherry lips and undone loose hair.
demi lovato elle magazine
Very beautiful, Demi Lovato is effortlessly chic in silk lace dress with a dark wool coat. She is also posing in a pleated chiffon gown & boots and looks breathtaking.
Check out some excerpts from Demi Lovato Elle’s September 2011 interview:
On her problems with tourmate Alex Welch: “I was completely out of line all summer. Just the worst attitude-totally ungrateful… I just felt like she’d betrayed me. That’s the bottom line. When you punch someone on a plane, enough is enough. Right after, I texted my mom and just said, ‘I’m sorry.’ ”
demi lovato elle september 2011 issue
On her breakup with Joe Jonas: “I wouldn’t credit my meltdown to a guy. There was so much other stuff in my life.”
On being bullied as a child: “Those girls never gave me an explanation for why they were bullying me. One of the words they called me was fat. At that age, you think, Oh, so I don’t have friends because I’m fat.”
demi lovato for elle magazine
On being pictured with cutting marks: “I don’t think I would have been ready to talk about [my problems] then, but I could’ve come up with something better than gummy bracelets. Needless to say, that publicist is no longer with us… (pause). I mean, she’s alive.”

1 条评论: