2011年6月28日星期二

Audrina Patridge in Bikini on Shape July 2011

Audrina Patridge in Bikini on Shape July 2011

Tagged Under :

Audrina Patridge is showing off her toned body on cover of Shape Magazine July 2011 USA. 26-year-old former Hills star slipped into a skimpy blue bikini for Shape’s latest issue and is looking sexy like hell.
Reality star Audrina Patridge is all smiles on cover with her tousled beachy waves worn down. Inside the mag, July 2011 Shape cover girl Audrina Patridge shares her tips for a killer bikini body and fitness.
audrina patridge bikini shape cover
She says, “I don’t even think twice about wearing a swimsuit because it’s always been a part of my lifestyle,” she said, “but I have girlfriends who are so afraid to show their bodies. They won’t take off their towels at the beach or pool.”
Check out some of Audrina’s tips for looking and feeling hot:
Find Your Comfort Zone
Patridge suggests wearing your new suit around the house for a few days until it feels like your second skin. “Or get support and advice from some of your friends by inviting them over for a private girls-only party in the backyard,” says Patridge. If you still feel self-conscious, experiment with strategic cover-ups that showcase your best assets, be it toned legs or sexy shoulders. “You can team a gauzy tunic with a bikini bottom,” she says, “or flaunt your upper body with a suit top paired with a long skirt.”
Flex Your Muscles
For an extra boost of confidence before she saunters onto the beach or power-lounges by the pool, Patridge does a quick series of squats and sit-ups. “I like to get the blood flowing to those areas,” she explains. “I feel tighter and stronger, and it gives my skin a nice rosy glow.”
Be One with Nature
“I try to get to the beach every day,” says Patridge. “It brings sanity to my life. I’ll just sit and read a book and enjoy the quiet.” When she’s traveling and can’t find a horizon to stare at, she’ll look for a local park to hang out in. “I get a blanket and just lie in the grass,” she says. “It’s a perfect place to be alone with your own thoughts.”
Give Tresses a Time-Out
Patridge has a dirty little secret: To give her hair that tousled, beachy texture, she washes it only twice a week and uses dry shampoo in between. She fixes flyaways by rubbing Moroccan Oil onto her ends. “It smells really wonderful,” she says, “and I have less breakage when I comb my hair.”

没有评论:

发表评论