2011年6月14日星期二

Selena Gomez Covers Billboard in Bikini

 

Selena Gomez Covers Billboard in Bikini

Tagged Under : , ,

Selena Gomezbrightens up Billboard magazine cover in a yellow bikini and blond wig. 18-year-old singer and Justin Bieber’s girlfriend Selena Gomez channels 1940’s retro-glam look for Billboard magazine’s June 2011 issue in high-waisted two piece yellow swim suit while posing with a sailor’s wheel.
selena gomez billboard cover
Pop star Selena, who is unwell right now and was rushed to the hospital in LA due to sickness, talked about many things in mag’s latest issue including her future, her career of being both an actress and singer and how she deals with having her mom as her manager.
Check out excerpts from Selena Gomez’sBillboard interview:
On being both a singer and an actress: “It’s obviously an important phase in my career, and personally. The good news is I have been juggling acting and signing for two-and-a-half to three years. But I have to start over in some areas. It’s interesting to start taking risks, to grow up through my music.”
On her new album: “It’s techno dance. Pop is something I’m most comfortable with and these are producers who know me and know the direction we want to go in. The songs are tailored to me and my style. I’m very lucky.”
selena gomez cover billboard
On working with her mom, Mandy Teefey: “My mom has been my manager since day one. She helps me make choices correctly. She protects me.”
On whose career she would want to emulate: “[Shia LaBeouf]. He did it really well. He’s talented and doing wonderful things. Everybody has their own vision of how they want things to play out … Eventually I hope to make a record in Spanish. I don’t do anything that’s not organic.’
On internet: “I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet. I don’t like it in general – it’s vicious. But it’s also incredibly that I can connect with fans, because I love to hear their feedback and let them know about my life.”

没有评论:

发表评论