2011年7月14日星期四

Fall 2011 Shoes

Fall 2011 Shoes

I will share my favorite shoes from the Fall 2011 shows. From the metallic Christianlouboutin shoes chunky platforms featured at Johnathan Saunders to the intricate beading & fur boots designed by Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte, the shoes below are all very unique. The show stopping boot award goes to Piere Hardy for Balenciaga. It looks like they feature stingray, python and leather with hand-painting and rococo details. When I spotted the fun iceskating boots at DSquared2 I was reminded of how much I loved to ice skate when I was younger so those boots are high on my wish list. The metal embellished extreme wedges at Alexander McQueen are deliciously dangerous. I think they mixed stingray & leather which help create such the amazing texturized shoe.
I’m curious, what are your favorite shoes from the fall 2011 shows?
Dior Fall 2011 ShoesMiu Miu Louis Vuitton Runway Shoe

Casadei 2011 Collection

Casadei Spring 2011 Collection is definitely an eclectic mix! My favorite designs are the candy color suede chunky platform sandals & the chunky wood & metallic mixed wedge. I could see Katy Perry & Kate Hudson wearing heels from this collection. The Casadei patent criss cross platform sandals (pictured in patent black below) remind me of the Jimmy Choo Glamour sandal expect with a much larger platform. Luisaviaroma carries an impressive stock on the new spring collection.
Casadei Spring 2011 Collection
Manolo Blahnik 2011 Collection

Manolo Blahnik still has it. There are a couple of pieces from the Spring 2011 collection I’m in love with. There are also signature Manolo designs & styles that aren’t for my age. I know Manolo despises platforms & I can respect his opinion because he makes amazing shoes. My favorite is the cutout bold pink lace up sandal & I’m putting it on my wish list ( I plan on sharing it soon).
“About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs.”Manolo Blahnik
Brian Atwood Fall 2010 Collection
Brian Atwood Fall 2010
Emma Stone, Kristen Stewart and Cheryl Cole have already shown their love for Brian Atwood‘s fall 2010 collection. Of course his signature Maniac platform pumps make an appearance but with new design elements like a wooden heel and colors such as a patent teal. Atwood uses a Bordeaux suede on many designs and even a patent Bordeaux color on the Terry boot (as seen on Emma Roberts at the Teen Choice Awards).
I love the embellishment on the Balletto open toe platform sandals (as seen on Cheryl Cole above). The staple pumps in this collection are the Donna, Drama, Maniac and the Fiona.
Charlotte Olympia Fall 2011 Collection
Charlotte Olympia’s Spring 2011 Collection predicts a fun and romantic spring. I love the thick wooden heel and platform featured on many of the designs. Celebrities such as Keira Knightly & Anna Paquin have both already been spotted wearing SS11 styles.
The different techniques & textures Charlotte uses in this collection are amazing! My favorite designs are the ostrich embossed velvet wedges in dark teal, the peach quilted wedge & the black cat wedge. Luisaviaroma has 6 killer heels from this collection available for pre-order already! P.S. – the Pianopump is available on Charlotte’s web site. Check Charlotte Olympia’s Fall 2011 Film Noir which was presented with the collection.
Charlotte Olympia Fall 2011 Collection
Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

没有评论:

发表评论