2011年7月15日星期五

Tory Burch Eddie Animal Print Flats

Tory Burch Eddie Animal Print Flats

Tags: , , , , , , , , Tory Burch Eddie Animal Print Flats
I’ve already written copious praise of the Tory Burch Eddie Flats, which in my mind are the best flats in the world and give you a great bang for your buck. I have three pairs and would happily buy another three in a heartbeat; I wear them almost every day at some point. On top of that, we all know how I feel about animal print…
Looking at these shoes in their scrunched state, I wasn’t entirely convinced that I like this particular iteration of leopard. I’m picky about the pattern, particularly when it’s something I know I’ll wear a lot. But that’s why I love linkcl site’s modeling shot shows the Tory burch flat shoes being worn, which stretches out the print into one I’d be happy to wear. For me, these shoes are a no-brainer.
Shown here with: Sonia Rykiel jacket, Kain top, Kenneth Jay Lane bracelet, Yves Saint Laurent ring, Current/Elliott shorts, Tory Burch bag.
Well I think we all know what just shot to the top of my must-buy list.Animal-print shoes, like toryburch patent-leather ballerina flats, are the perfect way to punctuate your look. Wear them with shorts right now, then switch to skinny jeans when the weather cools.
Shown here with: Sonia Rykiel jacket, Kain top, Kenneth Jay Lane bracelet, Yves Saint Laurent ring, Current/Elliott shorts, Tory Burch bag.

没有评论:

发表评论