2011年7月14日星期四

Jennifer Garner in Casadei pumps & YSL gown to Watch Gala

Jennifer Garner in Casadei pumps & YSL gown to Watch Gala

Actress Jennifer Garner hit the red carpet for BAFTA Brits to Watch Gala held at the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles on Saturday. 39-year-old diva opted for one-shoulder red carpet gown and looked exquisite.
jennifer garner red carpet
With my favourite gals, (Jennifer Lopez & Blake Lively), plus my favourite designer (Elie Saab) on this BAFTA Brits To Watch Event red carpet, I’m sure you are shocked that I picked Jennifer Garner as my best dressed.I was totally mesmerized by her navy blue YSLgown with Casadei double platform pumps..The beautiful satin draped gown is rich both in colour and its simplicity.Jennifer may not have been going for the wow factor on this occasion, but she wowed me.Jen opted for simple loose waves and a soft pink lipshade, with gold David Webb earrings and a gold box clutch completed her look.
Very beautiful, Jennifer Garner was looking nothing less than amazing, sporting a sophisticated blue satin one-shoulder draped Yves Saint Laurent gown.This lady paired her lovely gown with fashionable Casadei double platform pumps. She toted up a glittering gold box clutch and looked super hot.‘Ghosts of Girlfriends Past’ actress went for glittering jewelry with her simple gown. She accessorized with sparkling gold earrings and a statement ring.
Jennifer Garner was spotted in Casadei double platform peep-toe pumps at the BAFTA Brits To Watch Event. I like Jennifer’s switch to wearing Casadei heels more frequently this year
Fresh face makeup, glossy lips, shimmering eyeshadow and beautiful smile rounded her stunning red carpet look. She left her hair loose in waves and looked drop dead gorgeous.With my favourite gals, (Jennifer Lopez & Blake Lively), plus my favourite designer (Elie Saab) on this BAFTA Brits To Watch Event red carpet, I’m sure you are shocked that I picked Jennifer Garner as my best dressed.I was totally mesmerized by her navy blue YSL gown.The beautiful satin draped gown is rich both in colour and its simplicity.Jennifer may not have been going for the wow factor on this occasion, but she wowed me.Jen opted for simple loose waves and a soft pink lipshade, with gold David Webb earrings and a gold box clutch completed her look.
jennifer garner gowns 2011
Stacked statement-an ultra-high platform transforms the classic leather pump.Crescent-toe pump’s 2″ platform features stacked, upturned detail.5 1/2″ covered heel.Finished with leather lining.Made in Italy
.Casadei Triple-Platform Pump

没有评论:

发表评论