2011年7月20日星期三

Victory’s christianlouboutin shoes PASS ON HER WARDROBE

Victory’s christianlouboutin shoes PASS ON HER WARDROBE

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, the mother of three sons, says she wants to have a daughter so she will have someone to pass on all her clothes.
On being asked if she would consider another child, Victoria replied, “I’d love to have a girl – just for all the clothes I’ve got to hand down.”

The little girl will have quite a wardrobe stash to look forward to. Featuting on the cover of the August issue of Allure magazine Victoria told in her interview:

At the moment, we’re fine, the five of us.At some point, I’d love to have a girl, you know – just for all the clothes I’ve got to hand down. It would be tremendous fun. I’ve got great girlie advice that I can share.”

Talking about her looks, she added:

I just make the best out of what I have. I’m not out-of-the-ordinary-looking at all. I’m incredibly ordinary.
She also revealed she hates being photographed and being the centre of attention, saying, “I’m not the kind of person that stands there and loves the attention. It might look that way but it makes me very, very nervous.”
While there is no baby daughter, Vicky loves spending time with the youngest of her boys Cruz. On this photo they are in New York this winter.


I look like a librarian, but I love that look. This was me going shopping with my little boy. I like to dress in a character. This is a Marc Jacobs sweatshirt, a Chanel scarf, Hermes bag, christianlouboutin shoes, DVB glasses, and a Roland Mouret skirt. We’d been to FAO Schwartz [where we bought my son's scarf and hat]. He wanted to be Harry Potter. I do think maybe I’m dressing more conservatively. Look at how English that looks.”
In this photo Vicky is with Elton John, David Beckham and David Furnish in 2005 at their AIDS benefit, Windsor, UK.


This was Elton John’s White Tie and Tiara Ball, and that was a Cavalli dress—the famous Ming vase dress. That was one of the best dresses Cavalli has done, I think. If I’d had a big grin, it wouldn’t have matched the outfit. It’s about making the dress look good. I have a photographic memory [for clothes]. I can remember what everybody wears, all the time.”
Her future baby daughter, well, if there will be one would turn out quite lucky to have such huge wardrobe of pretty mommy’s clothes… The question is… are there lots of timeless gowns?
Tagged , , , , , , , , , .

没有评论:

发表评论